"Tidak ada anugerah yang lebih baik selain peroleh sifat sabar." (Hadis Riwayat Bukhari dan Muslim)

Sayyid Qutb menulis Tafsir Fi Zilal ketika dalam penjara, Hamka mengarang Tafsir al-Azhar dari balik jeriji penjara, Said Hawwa mengarang Tasfir al-Asas juga dari empat penjuru tembok bisu yang di Syria. Kenapa pula diri ini tidak segar menulis walau dalam keadaan yang sungguh selesa?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

...^*% Lonely %*^...


Happy Holiday to all MMU Student ^_^

On 18 January 2009 [SUN],

Last 2 days,
I feel lonely because I don't do anything..
If I don't do anything, I always think someone..
Who is it?.. SURPRISE !!!

Why should I think about him?..
No answer.. :D
Why he always in my mind?..
I know the answer, but I couldn't tell yet..

Sometimes, he always beside me..
But, sometimes NOT !!!
Why he do that to me?..
I think he has their own reason..

Last but not least,
I hope that one day, he can tell that to me..
Right now, I juz recite a doa' to Allah S.W.T.
If he is my choice, I will proceed wit him.. InsyaAllah.. :)

No comments: